Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Baladin said:
Hello from West Yorkshire. Took delivery of my Kodiaq today. All of 17 miles so far.
Welcome Baladin
Congrats on the new car - can you share some pics and your first impressions?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy car and chats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics will be supplied later. First impressions (now I've driven it a bit) are very good - there are a number of similarities with the Superb and that helps. I've struggled a bit with the infotainment system - but it seems to be working well now. using an SD card has sorted the issue. The manual supplied is in not-very-well-translated English from Czech, and it might have contributed to my difficulties. That is the full extent of my picky comments. On the plus side - car has plenty of power throughout the range - at least unloaded. Handles nicely for its size, responsive, positive on the road, no body roll to speak of. I think it might be a bit different with a full load in the back, but that's to be expected. Enjoyable to drive. I've a couple of longer trips coming up with a fair amount of motorway - will report if any change. I've seen nothing at all that's contradicted my test drive impressions and I'm not regretting my choice at all.

Incidentally, vehicle came from DM Keith in Bradford and they have been excellent throughout the order/delivery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts