Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

New to the forum after ordering a 2.0 TDI 190 Seven seat SE L Kodiaq at the weekend. Haven't received any specific dates/timecales yet from the Lookers Skoda dealership but will hopefully hear something soon. The salesperson said to expect a wait of 16 weeks for the car but from what I've read this may be optimistic.

Anyway, I'm not in any hurry really but I'm excited to get the car - I went for the following options:

Triglav wheels
Quartz Grey
Spare wheel
Canton
Child safety pack
Heated front screen
Tablet holders
ISOFIX passenger seat
Rear airbags
Front parking sensors

Wish I could've afforded the sun roof and cameras...!

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
617 Posts
Maybe worth just adding rear camera.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome. Well specc'd. The wait doesn't seem too interminable.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I ordered last week of March and expected a long wait of many months.
However my build week has been confirmed as week 18 so I should receive it last week of May beginning of June.
It completely depends on the engine, spec and options you choose. I was lucky that the engine I picked had the shortest build time.
Hopefully its not too long a wait for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay I've added the rear camera...and found out that the expected delivery date is November!!!! Uh oh...nevermind!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update...I've added silver roof rails and adaptive cruise. The longer I wait for the car the more bits I want to add...

Anyway, I've been told it's got a build week of 29 - does anyone know what this means in terms of expected delivery date?!

·
Registered
39 Posts
dave1980 said:
Update...I've added silver roof rails and adaptive cruise. The longer I wait for the car the more bits I want to add...

Anyway, I've been told it's got a build week of 29 - does anyone know what this means in terms of expected delivery date?!
That should be roughly 2nd week of August delivery .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks - I really hope so...I thought we were going to get it in November so that would be great

·
Registered
617 Posts
dave1980 said:

Bear in mind that black roof rails are standard.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks - yes I know - I looked at the black roof rails in the showroom and preferred the look of the silver.

·
Registered
221 Posts
dave1980 said:

+1
That's my feeling as well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts