Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022, VRS TSI, Kodiaq, Velvet red.
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello just picked up my wife’s kodiaq VRS today still adjusting to it but impressed so far. One thing I don’t like is the aero on the wheels does anyone have a link to centre caps and stud covers? Save me some time googling to find them TIA

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
560 Posts
Nice!
Have a look at Shotto's posts in this thread:
Any New Deliveries lately?
He posted some pictures of the alloys with the aero covers removed and centre caps and stud covers installed.
He's also got a VRS but his dealer had the bits in stock specifically for when he picked up his car, so I'm sure your dealer could sort this out for you. Shouldn't be too expensive I would have thought.

Reactions: Shotto

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!
Have a look at Shotto's posts in this thread:
Any New Deliveries lately?
He posted some pictures of the alloys with the aero covers removed and centre caps and stud covers installed.
He's also got a VRS but his dealer had the bits in stock specifically for when he picked up his car, so I'm sure your dealer could sort this out for you. Shouldn't be too expensive I would have thought.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you manage to sort centre caps? I didn’t even fit the aero trims but I also have 4 that have never seen the car 😂
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine came with the Aeros on but they came straight off. Yeh got sorted with stud covers and centre caps just in time for the ceramic coating.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
560 Posts
Which ceramic coating did you go for out of interest? Professionally applied?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went for carpro cquartz it’s the third car I’ve had coated with it and I’m a fan. Yeah it was done by a professional detailer who I’ve known for years now!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Good choice - I've used a few of the Carpro products and they are really good.

I'm going to apply GTechniq C5 to the alloys once I get my car on Friday, but the dealer is doing the Autoglym Lifeshine for free as a deal sweetener. I've had mixed results with this though - it's excellent on my current car, but had it on a previous Audi and you wouldn't know it had been applied after about 6 months, so we'll see how it goes...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts