Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on the South coast and have owned 8 Skodas from Fabia estate, 3 Yetis, a Kodiaq and 3 Karoqs.
I' have owned 78 cars in total and am a 'bit of a petrolhead!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just read your post and thought I'd say Hi. I also live on the south coast right opposite the Isle of Wight in the New Forest. Funny you should mention the total number of cars you've owned as I did a similar tally up a few weeks back and I think I just pipped you by a couple. My very first car was a 193? something Singer Le Mans which was quite something for a plumber apprentice aged 18 to own. That would have been in 1958 just after passing my test. Up until then it was motorbikes. I switched to four wheels after coming a cropper veering off 40acre bend at Drayton doing well over the ton. Not a scratch on the bike but I spent 3 days in hospital. Anyway had I kept the bike (a whistling goldie as it was called) which cost me £125 it would be worth somewhere in the region of £15000 today and the Le Mans would be worth around £40000 which in 1958 cost me £40. Of course at the time I had no idea the value would escalate so much but hey ho.. Hope you enjoy the forum,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts