Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new Car. Only waited 4 weeks for it as not built to order. Not my first colour choice, but I'm glad I went for it. I've only seen 2 other Kodiaq's on the road so far. Traded in my 65 plate Xtrail and have got to say there is no comparison between the two. Only slight niggle is lack of front parking sensors. Probably a school boy error, but I'd expect a car with list price at over £36k to have them as standard! That aside I'm very impressed so far.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Enjoy the new car, I sympathise with the lack of front parking sensors as we bought my wife a 15 plate Beetle last year with all the options ticked on the list by the previous owner apart from front and rear sensors, nearly had my first heart attack when I asked the local VW garage for their price lol
Went with www.avrmobiles.co.uk fully fitted front and rears £255 and colour coded to the bumpers into the bargain
I also considered the Xtrail or the Santa Fe as new tow cars, especially as with Caravan Club membership you get ~15% discount and a free towbar
What do you prefer so far about the Kodiaq, if you don't mind me asking?
So far I can't fault mine, and like you bought an ex factory car with no options fitted

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Andy65,

Firstly, I used the Xtrail as a towcar and have got to say it was fine. Probably wont be towing with the Kodiaq as decided to leave caravan at Abersoch.
Only got the car on Wednesday and as my wife uses it for work, I've not really drove it anywhere yet. The build quality seems much better in the Skoda. Probably unfair to compare performance as the Nissan was only 130PS TDI. The Kodiaq is the first automatic car I've had and to be honest I hated the gear change on the Manual box Xtrail. So for I'm very impressed with Kodiaq

1 - 3 of 3 Posts