Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered about a month ago and with knowing of the build time of around 13 weeks have asked for delivery/registration on 1 March (fingers crossed!).
Given a BW of 49 about 10 days ago. Wish I'd included ACC and heated steering wheel for my wife now its frosty!) but they wont add those in now - never mind!

On order is Pear Black 2.0TDi 190ps DSG 7 seat Edition, 5 year warranty, with black leather, tow bar, front and rear parking sensors, ambient lighting (why do we need this just to get a light above a mirror?!), heated front windscreen and washer jets, driver personalisation, space saver spare and rear view camera.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I envy you for your 5 year warranty. Here in Finland it is just 2 years!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm
Today I've been updated that it starts production this week and could be with the dealer by Christmas (is that viable?). So I've asked the question of whether it can be registered before 31 December and have the£1000 test drive discount if of leaving it in s field for two months.
We'll see.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Vesku, Don't be disheartened. Regarding 5 year warranty. 3 years is standard in U.K. Extra 2 years has to be paid for. Cheaper if bought when ordering the car. £630!! (€705)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats on the purchase

Standard 5 year warranty in Australia

Feel sorry for the owner that only has 2 years.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
Vesku, Don't be disheartened. Regarding 5 year warranty. 3 years is standard in U.K. Extra 2 years has to be paid for. Cheaper if bought when ordering the car. £630!! (€705)
Anyway even 3 years would be better. We haven't the possibility to buy extra years.
br Vesa

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They think it will be here between Christmas and New Year and if they can get it registered, PDI'd etc then I can have it with the test drive discount. That would be 9week and 2 days from order to delivery if I get it on the 31st December. Anyone had experience of the timescales?

·
Registered
95 Posts
There are a few that have hit the nine week mark, I'm hoping for a nine week turnaround as that'll mean I get it next week

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered on the same day as Sharms (5/10) . Spoke to dealer yesterday and they were expecting it to be with them yesterday or today with an aim to handover next week all being well. That would be between 8 and 9 weeks order-pickup.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Great news Glos,

I'll be chasing my broker tomorrow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts