Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new to the Skoda world
This is the first Skoda I've owned and must say really impressed having come from a 225bhp Corsa Vxr to this is bit of a step down in power but the ride is pro best I've been in, in a long time

·
Registered
10 Posts
I too was new to Skoda moving from a Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport and must say I also have been impressed. It's a different beast and has all the power i need in this type of car.

I too have a wiggly stick, there don't seem to be many of us about! :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Cole 89,
Welcome to the forum.
I am so impressed I'm on my 5th Skoda!!
Welcome also to the pan roof club we are a very elite lot!! :lol:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm a first time Skodarian too!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was quite lucky with mine as delay apon delay with the build week Skoda gave us a £500 voucher to spend on Accessories and service plan which there is only so much you can buy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well after the best experience owning this car I have traded this back in and awaiting the delivery of my kodiaq VRS 😁 within the next couple of weeks

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Lucky chap.
I would have loved Race Blue, but not available in Decemeber 2016.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Beautiful color, indeed!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got very lucky as my local dealership found one in stock that had everything I wanted, from finding one to picking it up just over a week, definitely a great drive and love the digital Dash

·
Registered
117 Posts
I would suspect pretty much any car would feel plush suspension wise coming from a VXR :) Quite a change. Nice spec and colour. Like the crater wheels too. And you have some decent grunt with that diesel, well suited to the car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New VRS kodiaq ordered after being approached from the dealership and having so much positive equity in the car it was really a no brainier to order a new one. So she arrives sept/Oct 2021

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 kodiaq VRS in race blue
84 Posts
Cole89 said:
New VRS kodiaq ordered after being approached from the dealership and having so much positive equity in the car it was really a no brainier to order a new one. So she arrives sept/Oct 2021
Time scale reference for you I ordered my vrs 3rd July confirmed build week of last week in August hopefull delivery mid Sept fingers crossed 🤞😁🤞

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got given a build week 1st week of august, ordered couple days after you by the looks of it never know might get first 100 people to order a VRS gift like I did last time 😂 nothing special just a VRS key ring

·
Registered
2022 kodiaq VRS in race blue
84 Posts
This kodiaq will be my 5th skoda and have had cuddly toys (for the kids), balloons flowers (for the boss) and mugs (for me.... Yeaaa) etc everytime

1 - 15 of 15 Posts