Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wessx said:
Kodiaq due for collection on saturday! Can't Wait!
Congratulations, what spec have you ordered, and what was your build week? I was week 12, and still awaiting confirmation that its reached the UK, nevermind a collection date

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest i didnt order i went into the showroom on thursday and bought the one in the middle of the showroom! My old trusty family car failed its MOT and i needed to make a call. Having seen it i couldnt ask for more! Spec is Edition in Quartz, 19inch Trigs, 7Seats, towbar, auto boot full stereo and camera pack with the dsg auto box and bigger engine. Stonking car!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Well done, you are very lucky. My dealer has told me he is not allowed to sell the showroom car until he has a replacement.
I expect your dealer is bigger than mine and has more than one 'stock' car.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Well done, you are very lucky. My dealer has told me he is not allowed to sell the showroom car until he has a replacement.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought from Fish Brothers in Swindon if that helps, the other thing is i've been able to buy outright so that probably made a difference!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They told me that they had several that would be coming in shortly and even had two where people had dropped out but they didnt have the spec that i wanted/right colour. I then said ..what about that one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts