Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and expecting my new K in a few weeks or so. I ordered a 2.0 Tdi DSG Edition on 25th Aug. Spoke to the dealer this week - looks like build will be BW39 so from Monday hopefully.
Any 'Intel' from others who have ordered at same time, dates you've been given? Expected in UK, time to dealers, etc., would be welcomed.
Steve

·
Registered
25 Posts
Blade?
I brought one from there back in early may. Took delivery end of August.
Don't bother with the add ons (gap insurance etc) far cheaper in the recommendations on here.
Also the sales guy told me it would only take them an Hr to apply the autoglym , at which point I decided not to have it done.

Apart from that the car has been superb.
Wish i had added front sensors though. The rear camera is very handy

·
Registered
299 Posts
We ordered on the 28th Aug. Build week 40. We are told to expect our car at the end of October or very early November for collection.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for replies Gloucskodi and ChrisL.
Yes Blades, look like a good dealer (so far).
Thanks for tips on GAP etc. I have a mate who said same - shop around for better deals. Will never get the Autoglym stuff - my missus convinced it was never done properly when we bought last car - Volvo XC 60 - but we'd paid handsomely.
Again friend said pay a bit more and take it to professional detailing company. They have it for 24 to 48 hrs! He recommended one in the forest 'ABC detailing'. Did his Evoke and still like new at 4yrs old
https://www.abc-detailing.co.uk/

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine is from Blade - Gloucester too. Response time is almost instant and gets regular updates too. Car is going into production next week as expected.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for info suniil. I haven't had the email yet - did you get one? Apparently there's a video too?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes Stevie. They are quick with updates. I've seen instances of status change in mid week too by judging the posts by other members, so you could expect update anytime. BTW, you are lucky to have such a short waiting time.

Stevie C said:
Thanks for info suniil. I haven't had the email yet - did you get one? Apparently there's a video too?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts