Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello as I've just joined the forum. I ordered a new Kodiaq back in January with a week 18 build date. It's getting close but it's been a long exciting wait. Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Welcome, where is Scotland are you and what did you buy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,544 Posts
Welcome.
I reckon he's from Peel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Welcome peeliwallie, fellow Scot. Sw Glasgow . you'll love your kodiaq when you get it. Who did you order from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Welcome peeliwallie, fellow Scot. Sw Glasgow . you'll love your kodiaq when you get it. Who did you order from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Yep.henrys for me too. Very good been going there for years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thomas419924 said:
Yep.henrys for me too. Very good been going there for years.
Never owned a Skoda before but can't complain with Henrys service....they've been excellent.......was always put off by the badge even though their cars always win so many motoring awards. Moving from Audi A4 Avant (which is too small for three kids and a dog) to the Kodiaq.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
It's because of the service we get at Henry's we keep going back this is our 4th. And it won't be the last I'm sure. It's great for room. I'm 6ft 5" my 16 yr old is 6ft 7" and my 12 year old is 6ft just now lol so we need the room.. Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thomas419924 said:
It's because of the service we get at Henry's we keep going back this is our 4th. And it won't be the last I'm sure. It's great for room. I'm 6ft 5" my 16 yr old is 6ft 7" and my 12 year old is 6ft just now lol so we need the room.. Lol
I can't wait to get it. Was also really impressed with the Superb Sportline estate they had in the showroom and also the new Octavia VRS.....quality easily as good as my A4.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Nice one. If you wouldn't mind posting your impressions of how it drives that would be great? I've ordered the 190 as well and would be interested to hear what you think of the acceleration and the DSG.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dave1980 said:
Nice one. If you wouldn't mind posting your impressions of how it drives that would be great? I've ordered the 190 as well and would be interested to hear what you think of the acceleration and the DSG.
I've already driven the demonstrator at my dealers and was really impressed with it. They have an SEL 190 DSG. Very quiet, smooth and effortless acceleration although I wasn't putting the foot down. Will do a little write-up once I've had it for a week or so.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top