Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Finally ordered New Kodiaq att he weekend, After months of deliberation decided to take the plunge. Don't think get the best deal around, but everywhere i went were not moving on price. Went for the Kodiaq, Edition, 2.0 TDI 150 PS DSG ,Cappuccino Beige Metallic, Black leather, Pano Roof, Heated windscreen, Rear view camera, Canton Sound System, parking sensors, Folding table, Heated Front Seats, & park assist. Quite a few extra i know but thought what the heck. Ordering at Simpsons skoda was a challenge, The System they use to make the doers for the kodiak are very no where near as easy as configuring it on the website. Any way due for delivery in September with the New Reg.
Upgrading from a Audi A6 2013 basic model which drove like a dream but the front seats were uncomftble, Low and not very supportive on the sides, and also a Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 Limited 2008. What a great car for a family of 6, but they don't make them any more.
Have enjoyed all the topics on the forum so far and look forward to reading more in the future.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well done. Good choice. Hope you enjoy it. Now for the waiting game ! (Mine due any day now agghh)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts