Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I believe its good form to say hello before asking questions :)

Had my new SEL for three days now and very happy with it.

Kind regards
Jim

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome to the site Jim!

Good to hear you are enjoying your car! Would be nice to see some pictures of the ambient lighting working, I guess ideally at night!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Hello Jim, Welcome to the forum.
Do feel free to ask away. I'm sure somebody here will have answers to any questions you may have.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Since you're in Liverpool can I ask which dealership did you go through? I'm using Alex Lawrie (now Johnsons Cars). How was the contact from the dealer through the ordering/build/delivery process?

Cheers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evening gentlemen. Seeing as you asked. Just went out to take some photos, badly I might add. Overall I'm very happy with the ambiant lighting but as some on here have said, it's of little use in the day. Out of interest, do all have lights in the front footwell? If not you get that.

@ioneaglelives I did indeed. I had no contact in truth. None of these build numbers or codes I've read some get. mine took almost ten weeks to arrive

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos. Its the first time I've really seen any evidence of how the ambient lighting looks.

I'm still of two minds as to whether it should be an option, or should be been standard equipment on the range.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ChrisL said:
Thanks for sharing the photos. Its the first time I've really seen any evidence of how the ambient lighting looks.

I'm still of two minds as to whether it should be an option, or should be been standard equipment on the range.
I agree, it would be a good free option. I'd just buy it anyway then you'll never see anyone elses and think dammit! ha ha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts