Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Lincolnshire...

Just order my first brand new car in 17 years... I've gone for Kodiaq SE 2.0 Diesel 150 4x4 7 seats in cappuccino metallic, extras are window blinds, reversing camera, driver mode spare wheel...

Was going to buy a Second hand Disco sport but this really caught my eye! So expecting a 3 month delivery, but no rush it will arrive when it arrives.

Well I'm married to a Czech lady so we will collect the car and then promptly drive it all the way back to Czech to where it was built! :p as we have a house just outside Prague!

·
Registered
150 Posts
You've bought almost the same as me, &#x1f44f-1f3fc;

Have you seen it in cappuchino yet?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No... I was kind of set on the colour right away. The dealer had a yeti in that colour but not a Kodiaq. Normally I'll buy a year to 18 month old car but the Kodiaq was too good a deal not to miss.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wanted the DSG... but my wife prefers the manual... so manual it was. To be fair I'm happy with that.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Same here .. do you know about towbar gate ? i.e. restriction on fitting a towbar on that variant.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No idea... I know that skoda do one for it... but not having one fitted so I don't know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think you'll find that Skoda don't have a towbar for your variant and they don't have type approval to ever have a towbar fitted. Not a problem for you now, if you don't tow but if you ever sell it .. a large SUV not capable of having a towbar fitted .. could be an issue and affect residual value ? Just advising as Skoda UK are keeping very quiet on this issue.

·
Registered
617 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts