Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Order our moon white Kodiaq 2.0tdi 4x4, 7 seat Edition with cream leather six week ago.
What is the average time from order to delivery.
Looking forward to getting it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Mine was 13 weeks from order to delivery. That seems to be about the standard from what I can gauge......but there does seem to be a lot of variability / inconsistency and not a lot of obvious logic as to how Build Weeks are allocated depending on the spec.

If you've ordered 6 weeks ago then it will almost certainly be "status 10" by now, with a provisional build week allocated.....check with your dealer.

Once built, allow approx 3-4 weeks for transport / delivery.....again with some variability!

And before you get a nice polite message from the forum moderators, it's worth putting your ordered spec in your signature line as it makes it a lot easier in forum conversations when you can see what people have ordered.

All the best,

Simon

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Any questions ask away.

·
Registered
421 Posts
debsnal said:
Hi everyone, Order our moon white Kodiaq 2.0tdi 4x4, 7 seat Edition with cream leather six week ago.
What is the average time from order to delivery.
Looking forward to getting it.
It seems there's no rhyme or reason. I'm not expecting mine until October now, which will pretty much be 6 months. I would set my Nissan on fire if I thought it would the process up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well we took delivery off the car on 2nd September 10 weeks from ordering. One week later we went on holiday to Scotland.
Great car love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.