Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just awaiting delivery of my first Skoda, 150 SEL manual quartz grey, hopefully due next week, could do it today in this weather!
Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Hello Busker, welcome to the forum.
Any questions, just ask.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Busker911 said:
Hi, just awaiting delivery of my first Skoda, 150 SEL manual quartz grey, hopefully due next week, could do it today in this weather!
Cheers
Busker, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Kodiaq. Did you get it from Henrys? Might actually see another Kodiaq on the road in our neck of the woods 😄

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi CTP , yes it is coming from Henry's, so far service seems to be good. Would have liked a sun roof but none available and did not want to wait for factory order.
Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just realised it is business grey not quartz!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Starting to think I should change order to include heated windscreen, red weather warning in Scotland tonight! I have heard people say cars aren't insured in red weather warning zones...is this true??

·
Registered
945 Posts
CTP_KODIAQ said:
Busker911 said:
Cheers
Busker, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Kodiaq. Did you get it from Henrys? Might actually see another Kodiaq on the road in our neck of the woods 😄
Mine was there for two weeks whilst they tried to repair the problems with all the assist systems. Wasn't impressed with the response from one of their sales managers to be honest but workshop bloke seemed OK. Not as bad as Border Cars who should have there dealership taken from them.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Busker, welcome l too got my ride from Henrys I didn't get a heated windscreen but have been glad of being able to select snow mode for the driving conditions

·
Registered
17 Posts
Shocks said:
Starting to think I should change order to include heated windscreen, red weather warning in Scotland tonight! I have heard people say cars aren't insured in red weather warning zones...is this true??
Technically cars remain insured in Red Warning areas but you always have to take reasonable care. Insurer can't remove compulsory Third Party cover. They could argue for contributory negligence for own damage if you went out for non necessary trip during Red Warning and pranged car. However, I would be surprised if an insurer did that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts