Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I Have been reading posts on this forum for a while whilst I await the arrival of my Kodiaq and have learnt a great deal about the car already. Looking forward to taking delivery of mine soon as it was ordered 4th March, has already been built (week18) and was sitting at Emden code 38 last Friday. It is a 1.4TSI DSG 4x4 SEL in Candy White with lots of toys and will replace my 5 year old Yeti 2.0TDI 4x4 Elegance which has been a very good car to us over the years.

Registered
Hi MyKodi
Live close by in Bagshot and am yet to see one around here, (or anywhere I have driven for that matter!)
Mine was built around the same time as yours but as it's a lease I don't get updates that often. Perhaps the race is on to see who gets theirs first馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next update for me is due Friday morning. Garland Skoda have been excellent with their communications and other assistance thus far. I haven't seen any on the road around here either although my daughter has seen two in Farnham. Pictures will be posted as soon as take delivery of the car, hopefully within the next couple of weeks .

Registered
You guys in U.K. have much better service IMO.
Here in Ireland I'm almost ashamed to have to ask dealer every couple of weeks, ordered over 6w ago and still no build week assigned.
Maybe other dealers here are different, perhaps I just got into one where business feels like 20th century. Hope the car will compensate for it.

Registered
matyfu said:
Hello from Sandhurst :). This is my one. 1month old 1000miles and very happy with it. SEl 2.0tdi dsg
Very cool looking. Candy white as well?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Today's update on my car states that its still at Emden port awaiting a boat to bring it over. Keeping fingers crossed that it will make it over by next Friday with any luck. So near but so far still at the moment.

Registered
Hello Sandhurst, was in Sandhurst on Saturday last week for my son's football tournament - on the way out we saw our first ever Kodiaq on the road, driving on the A30 out of Camberley. Bright red one, we wondered, was it our first real sighting, or was it the Camberley demonstrator? Any thoughts?

Test drove the Garlands 1.4tsi 150hp kodiaq great car, nice staff too, they were a bit disappointed I had already ordered one as a company car elsewhere - but I had explained they only had the diesel for me to test drive.

Btw. The candy white looks great, I originally ordered that colour, but my wife changed it to petrol blue, with the beige, so looking forward to seeing that - ours is due around September apparently.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello My1stSkoda, you were lucky to spot a Kodiaq on the road around here as I've been looking out for them when driving around the Farnborough area and not seen any. I think Garlands sold a red one a few weeks ago and you are right the staff are all very nice. I have been dealing with them for 11 years now and my Kodiaq will be my fourth car from them. Hoping to take delivery within the next couple of weeks fingers crossed.

Registered
Hello My1stSkoda, so far I only saw 2 kodiaqs. One in London candy white and one in Sandhurst and I think it was black. I must say the black one looks great. I was ordering in January and that time there wasn't too many pictures of Kodiaq in different colours. We couldn't compare so stick with white and happy with it. Wanted beige interier but change to black as we have young kids and I think black will be easy to clean I hope. :lol:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello matyfu ok I'll have to remember that, hopefully should have mine very soon fingers crossed once it leaves Emden that is.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mine is now at the dealers, arrived today so that's eleven weeks from order to delivery. I have been down to do some of the paperwork ready for collection on Tuesday afternoon. Really happy now and excited, roll on Tuesday .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts