Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Finally, a kiwi! If you don't mind, did you get a discount? Ebbett Skoda here in Hams said there's no chance.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
That's good to hear. Miles you ordered from?

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Also quite a surprise for an order to get here so quickly. Was it a car already ordered by the dealer? My Kodiaq is scheduled for week 32 of production because I'm getting a 5 seater.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi welcome... in the uk I managed to squeeze £485 discount as well as +£500 on my PX the sales man said Skoda UK were not going to be happy with them! Lol

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the forum.
I paid cash with P/X and got £1K discount plus the free canton system & spacesaver for early order.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Zach, it was a dealer ordered car so the Style trim which is pretty well loaded anyway. If you do a NZD to GBP conversion, the equivalent to my car would cost $3000+ more in the UK so I think they are pretty competitively priced in NZ even without discount.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Andy, our Style cars are very highly specced compared to all other markets (Australia included) and likely cost less compared to a British car specced up to our cars spec. By the way, did you pick any optional extras like I have?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No extras Zach, but it comes with all the toys I need. I might have been tempted by the sunroof and I will need a towbar. I like the idea of the hidden towbar but the power plug is Euro, and I have a Thule bike rack that slots into the box section of a towbar with a removable ball hitch, so I might have to go aftermarket with Blackwell Loadmaster again.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Ebbett told me 1.6k for the Euro 50mm factory hitch and 2.5k for a locally assembled 1 7/8 one w/ wiring etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts