Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally took the plunge and ordered my new Kodiaq yesterday to get ahead of the January price rise.

Despite the reported slow down in the U.K. car market, Skoda dealers seemed to be booming. Showrooms were full, sales calls not always followed up and decent discounts harder to find. Dealers are reporting a margin cut from January 2018 - presumably to allow a more modest RRP increase and stop dealers giving big discounts.

I decided to change back to Petrol and hope that gamble works whilst councils and central government get their environment / fuel policy clarified. I also run a Freelander diesel that returns 42mpg but rattles like and old washing machine, so it will make an interesting comparison.

I went large on all the safety aids so can wait to see how my wife copes with that lot, as she often struggles with her iPhone.

Really looking forward to my first Skoda - I was quoted an end of March delivery which seems optimistic given some of the comments I've read on this forum.

Thank you to other forum members for all the really useful feedback and information which certainly helped me with my choices 👍

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Skoda ownership. My Bear is my 5th Skoda. Never had a problem with any of them.
You will probably dump the 'washing machine' after you have driven the Kodiaq!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts