Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me too! Currently having a petrol/diesel quandary. I tow, so should really have a diesel, though I worry that when I want to change my next car the value of diesels could have gone through the floor.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I don't buy it. Diesel is still more economical. And in Slovenia, I don't see that the share would drop.

Diesel engine still consumes 7-8 liters per 100 km and petrol TSI would eat around 10 liters per 100 km under my drive.

I drive around 2000 km per month and I would gain 62€ every month if I would drive diesel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. Here for the same reason. Frustrated by lack of info re ordering though. My current car is due for replacement in April and my lease company say they can't even quote for it until after Xmas.

·
Registered
123 Posts
same conundrum here, and I have made my decision: living close to london, with added pollution charges coming soon, and not driving more than 10k miles a year, I am reverting to petrol. 1.4tsi engine it is...

Dealer is encouraging me that way too, though it's a cheaper option than the 2.0tdi...

Not towing, only bike carrier so no need for the extra oooomph and torque...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi! I thought I had ordered a Kodiaq 2 weeks ago. The deposit was certainly snatched out of my hand sharp enough! However since then ... nothing. No information at all, yet I hear the same dealer has taken 19 orders (equating to perhaps 7 or 8 months of his allocation). Elsewhere I hear that a hopeful owner entered a Lease deal on 20th Dec and was immediately given a "Due by date" of 10th April. Shambles!
Shame the Purchasing system and the dealers aren't as "Simply Clever" as the cars!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
The chap that was given a date of 10th April is being conned unless it is just an estimate.
I went to pick up my paperwork from Meadens yesterday and they have NOT been given any dates for customers builds. Build starts 18th January with dealer's demos.
The useless order system is still not working in as much that dealers can put in an order which will be accepted by the system but only in the dealer's name. They cannot yet 'tag it' to the customer. Brilliant! NOT!Organising P*ss ups in breweries spring to mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts