Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Sweden, been reading the forum to try to figure out what's going on with the deliveries - ordered my 2.0 TSI including almost everything except sunroof in december and still no confirmed production week... Fun to read that others have got their cars and are happy with them. My autocorrect is going nuts, apologies for any silly-looking swedish words in the text...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi there,
Welcome.
You should speak to your dealer and get them to find where your order is in the system.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I sure have spoken to the dealer... Production week keeps changing all the time. Last info Washington w 33 but again it can't be confirmed. Can't do much more than wait.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm afraid that it looks like Sweden is way down Skodas list of priorities. Sorry to hear about your slipping build week. It might be worth an email to Skoda Sweden to find out what the issue is.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
There is a hold up on the 1.4 TSi, perhaps that has now spread to the 2.0L. Anybody aware??

·
Registered
149 Posts
Went to see my dealer yesterday to see what state my 1.4tsi awd was in with regards to status. They initially said that there had been some delays and many orders had been forced backwards giving a delay in orders. Was told though that for some reason, to which they didn't know the answer, my order had been forced forwards and was showing as being built this/next week.

·
Registered
221 Posts
This is starting to feel like a crowded pub where you're eyeballing the barman for five minutes waiting for your turn and then he finally comes towards only to ask someone else that just arrived what they're having.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
There is a hold up on the 1.4 TSi, perhaps that has now spread to the 2.0L. Anybody aware??
Where did you hear this from?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
My dealer mentioned it when I picked mine up. It may now be resolved of course!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts