Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I popped into my local Skoda dealer yesterday to get a new rear wiper blade for my Superb and while there took my first look at the Kodiaq. I know - a bit late. I was hooked. I know what I want the trouble is after having my Superb for four and a half years I can't bare to part with it so will have to come up with the full amount, no p/x. At the moment I have three cars (can't part with any of them), the Superb for long distance comfort, a small 4x4 for field work with the horses and a sports car just for fun. I think I have just enough room to put number four of the fleet.
Oh well - watch this space!
Andy.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum Are you sure your name should not be 'Carnut'? :lol:
Glad to see someone else as mad about cars as I am . But it's a long time since I had 3 at once!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Colin
Yes cars are my Achilles heel - I just can't seem to sell any.
Anyway have just done some specs on the 180 ps 2.0 petrol 4x4 dsg. I am staying with petrol as my Superb is the 2.0 200ps with DSG and I love it.
Looked at the SE-L and the Edition, by the time I had finished with the SE-L it turned out to be only £420 cheaper than the the Edition and the Edition has some bits I can't get on the SE- L.
Now just have to talk SWMBO around to the idea.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Good luck with that! ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Shite... if you have to convince SWMBO to go for a fourth you have my admiration for the sheer balls to have a go!
I confess I'm a total petrol head, but having a family on a limited budget cost me dear in the car stakes! However we have slowly worked through the awful Vauxhall zafiras and now the fantastic (if a little dull) Toyota Verso to be able to have a car that is paid for and gives us a decent deposit on the Kodiaq.
However my Achilles heel is my motorbike... it's a 2011 Kawasaki Verso 31k miles and I just love it, cannot see myself ever selling it. It's as uguly as sin as bikes go but it's my uguly Sin!

Good like with the Boss... let us know how you get on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts