Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I saw a post a while ago about removing the 3rd row headrests to be able to fit a child seat. I need to do this this weekend so can anyone tell me the trick to it please? I think it wasn't normal like the others?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Courtesy of petisemc:

petisemc said:
For those that were asking about the release of the 3rd row headrest. It's pretty straight forward.

1)Tilt the seat so that you can pull the headrest out to its furtest point
2)On the right-hand side of the headrest (just under the plastic guide) there is a small plastic release button (picture attached)
3) Just press this in with your nail and pull the headrest all the way out

View attachment 941

I had the same issue with trying to fit a booster on the 3rd row... fits perfect now

FYI - Instead of having to store the headrest somewhere, just reverse it and pop it back in... when reversed it's flush with the rest of the seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brilliant thanks :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've just bought a 2020 kodiaq 190 tdi sportline. Can't for the life of me work out how to remove the headrests, have they changed the mechanism? Anyone managed it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Afternoon. Old thread, I know BUT....

The missus has a section booked for number 3 on Wednesday and I've been trying to fit two high backed boosters in the third row for a week now but couldn't because of the headrests!

That trick with the credit card took 10 seconds and I'm all set! What an absolute legend, thanks for the help!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts