Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon from Carmarthen, West Wales.
Ready to order the Kodiaq Edition 2 litre diesel but can't decide on colour. Petrol blue or quartz grey. Any opinions or pictures welcomed.
Currently driving a Mazda CX5 2.2 litre diesel.
Thanks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I can't help you there, as the colour is always down to personal choice but I'm sure that you will enjoy whichever colour you decide. I visited the showroom to view the Kodiaq and didn't like many of the colours. Saw a small paint sample in the showroom and wasn't keen on the petrol blue. They had a quartz grey (never really in to grey cars) vehicle as a demo vehicle which I thought was one of the best colours out of those available and looked good on the Kodiaq and in certain lights seemed to have a blue tint within it, so I decided to go with that. Have seen it on the forum and really like the colour, in the shots that have been uploaded. Have also seen the petrol blue on cars within the forum and have to say that it looks gorgeous, so much so that I may well have chosen it had I known. I am very happy with my choice though so not a problem for me. Some of the colours have already been discontinued and replaced by others if you are not aware (not these two though) so when you see the new range you may decide on something different altogether. As I said earlier, I believe that which ever colour you choose you will be delighted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply.
I also saw the quartz and was convinced i'd pick that but then saw a picture of the petrol blue and fancied that but haven't seen it in the flesh and one isn't available for me to see. Problem is looking at it online it looks different on various pictures. I'm also going for the beige interior.

·
Registered
314 Posts
If you keep your car spotlessly clean then Petrol Blue is a good choice, personally on an overcast day or when the car is dirty I thought it looked a bit drab.

IMO it does look classy in Quartz Grey.... but I have only seen that under artificial light in a showroom.

·
Registered
617 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts