Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have full specs, prices and colours from Skoda U.K. (See my earlier post.) BUT I also have full list of standard fitments and options with prices. This is on a spread sheet, so cannot easily put it here. If anybody wants it....PM me with email address & I will send it.
You still cannot actually order one but dealers are relieving you of £1000 returnable deposit and can 'TAG' your details ready for completing an order form ready for when Skoda FINALLY decide that we can actually buy one.
This is to stop unscrupulous (surely not Skoda :roll: ) dealers ordering and storing in a filed to get more than their allowance. If anyone does try it they are subject to a £500 fine PER CAR!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi Colin, I am heading to my dealer this PM to finalize my order. Same info as you, but they didn't volunteer a spreadsheet. PM'ing you to get a copy.

They also said the website would be updated by 11am.... well it's 12.30 and it ain't there....

Still... A bit excited!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
Colin. I am interested in the specs but to PM you I am being told that I have to have at least 5 posts. So I guess that this counts as one. I have a build slot for a Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI SE L 4 x 4 DSG Interested to find out who options I cn order apart from Metallic and to see the costs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you for the forum information. It has now enabled me to pre order my Kodiaq and to spec it up. Pity the dealers do not tell you they have this information available.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It should have gone into the system late yesterday afternoon.
I am mainly an urban driver with only SWMBO and 2 dogs (anybody want buy a third row of seats? ;) Hence the petrol engine.Also I consider after 21 years road fuels experience with Shell UK Retail that diesel will be taxed out of existence within 5 years. Some Urban councils are about to ban ALL diesel vehicles in town centres!
Here is what i have ordered.

http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/CarCard/93219388

·
Registered
123 Posts
Interesting you've gone for Jungle green. I love this colour but 'chickened out' as not sure how it would look on such a big car.

Also, it's an SE L but you have the triglav wheels for free?

I ordered mine yesterday on Edition (1.4 TSI DSG 2wd) but really wanted the Crater Black wheels... Unavailable in the UK. don't like these triglav that much....

Agree with you re TDI, it'll be the end of the road soon enough...

Added quite a few things too... and dealer threw in quite a few options in... (Upgraded canton with subwoofer for 400 quid....)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wondered, if, by ordering Jungle green (which I have had on a previous Yeti) that I have ordered an army truck! ;)
But the old boring choice of colours they have given us is [email protected] I can't be bothered to keep cleaning black (& it would lok like a hearse) I hate silver, having had so many cars in that colour, Petrol blue is fantastic in the sunshine (or Paris spot lights!) but goes almost black on a dull day. Cappuccino I think would be lost on such a large car. So there we are Jungle Green!
Triglav wheels are a no cost option on the SE L (see configurator) Again I think all the wheels are pretty dire and the Triglav probably the ugliest but at least they are different (how much can you do with a wheel design?) and a damn site easier to clean than the standard wheel on the SE L.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for that. I wondered where the name came from.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was tempted by petrol but emissions and fact it is a company car purchase meant I was getting taxed more heavily (albeit slightly) but the mileage I do and fact I tow a caravan occasionally swayed me to diesel purely for mpg.

Hopefully the emissions can be controlled sufficiently to avoid huge tax rises as imho they (diesels) are more driveable with the torque on offer. The AdBlue should be making a difference.

Can't wait for mine to come. Same spec as yours but in white, 150 diesel, 4x4, dsg with added towbar and since it is keyless everything else I opted for the virtual pedal so the key doesn't have to come out at all!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts