Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello dears
its the first topic for me here , am going to receive my kodiaq next month its 1.4 tsi style with sunroof i added alot of options to the car but the dealer told me that the headlights will not have the cornaring LED and xenon , is thats mean that i will get the normal headlights with dayrunning light in the fog lights ??

if so from where can i buy the full LED headlights and how much it will cost , is it expensive

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Where are you?
As far as I am aware Style is basically the same as SE L in U.K. and LEDs are standard on that model in U.K.
Different countries have different specs. So if you tell us where you are somebody here may be able to help you.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Generally its cheaper to order an option rather than retrofitting. Kodiaq either comes with Halogen or LED headlights and I strongly recommend the LEDS.

Expect to pay about $2000 to retrofit them

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i strongly recommend it as it looks amazing and give it super Premium look , my location is in Dubai
we have here only 2 options amption & style all 1.4 TSI DSG , i bought the style one ,.
it has sunroof , Power tailgate , blind spot , rear Camera only + front and back sensors , black leather seats + electric seats , folding mirrors & Kessy
Bolero media , Maxi Dot color Driver , 7 seats , trigalove wheels , all of these option and they told me it has no xenon or LED :oops: :evil: ,. but it has Day running Light , So i dont know if i will get the same headlights but with no xenon ?! or i will get the Normal Bad Style Head lights with Day running Light in Fog Lights :? :? :?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
If LED headlights are an option then it doesn't come with LED headlights standard. Base headlights are halogen with LED DRL in the fog light area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so you dont know how much it will cost or if i can order online as i couldn't even find in ebay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts