Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Free Canton sound upgrade until 3rd April 2017?

9K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Ellebees 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Heard the canton system in an octavia.... Sounded fantastic.. Cant wait to try mine shortly....
👍

#4 ·
I am sad to see that Skoda have followed BMW Audi and MB in producing a 'humpback' abortion. Only MY opinion obviously, I sure they will sell loads!

#5 ·
I'm not sure what you mean. I thought you had ordered the current Kodiaq. Keith's page is offering pre-order on the Kodiaq 'Humpback'. Have you ordered ANOTHER K?

#6 ·
What's a Kodiaq "humpback"?

#8 ·
I never knew there were different models within the Kodiaq! Any links to the details of this model?

#9 ·
I assumed Keith's web page meant the Humpback is to be launched here imminently, it is supposed to be coming soon to China.
I have never seen a Kodiaq referred to as a HATCH. always called SUV.
How can people 'Pre-Order' when the launch is only a few days away. The Canton & spare wheel offer ended on February 28th as far as I was aware. I think that must be an old web page? Unless somebody knows differently??
Here is the 'Humpback.'
http://www.nortonwayskoda.com/latest-updates-for-the-skoda-kodiaq-2537

#10 ·
I don't think it's the humpback. It's the same "free Canton offer", for some reason they've said for pre orders until 3rd April.

#12 ·
My question is, I should have qualified for the free upgrade because I ordered the car when the offer was supposedly on (until 3rd April as advertised).

#13 ·
Well it's either a Keith's own special offer, or they've cocked up! Or Skoda have moved the goal posts AGAIN!

#14 ·
The dealer mentioned this when I ordered mine in feb.

Guy from skoda Uk done a presentation on the launch at dealer and he said free canton and spare wheel for all ordered until end of feb.

But when I ordered I was told that was for cash or pcp payments only, I went for CH so don't think I'm getting it.

Would be very gladly received though. And would prob make more sense for skoda if building them to do all similar spec at the same time.

#16 ·
I assume you have an order form signed and dated in December?
At which time nobody knew about the VIP package, so it won't appear on your order form.

#17 ·
I called them today. Apparently, it's a mistake on their website.

#18 ·
There seems to be little consistency with Škoda garages.
Yes Colin, all paperwork completed mid December.

I didn't quiz my salesman about any offers, but when I went to the static launch event he told me "They're giving you the spare wheel and Canton sound free!"
I asked him why, and he said it's a promotional offer, and the price will be deducted from my final invoice.
Go figure...

#19 ·
Still don't understand why it is on your offer form. Nobody knew about it in December. My order form is signed by the dealer. With ALL figured including P/x price filled in.

#20 ·
Just checked with my Lease Company having read these posts. Seems that the Upgrade offer does not apply to Corporate Contract Hire deals, but can be used on a retail PCP. Was pretty happy with what I am getting would just have been nice to have the freebies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.