Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit early, but as we speak, some of we lucky one's cars are trundling down the line as I write.
I am sure that there will be a surge of deliveries on the 6th April when dealers are allowed to register.
So how about we have three sections?
1st section.
First past the post at dealers. supported by photo of you, car and backdrop of dealership.
2nd section.
Photograph of YOUR car with reg number visible or photograph or scan of V5C showing registration date. If you are scared of showing your reg number you may obliterate ONE digit, NOT the 17!
3rd section.
Build code race.
Build codes below. So as soon as you get an update from your dealer post the code.
NO CHEATING! No photoshopping of pictures and be honest about code numbers or it will spoil it for everyone.

Status
Meaning
Without Production Week
With Production Week
With Production Order
In Transit From Factory
In Port of Exit not Released
In Port of Exit Released
Vehicle Shipped
UK Port
In Transit to Dealer
At Dealer

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUILT! On its way to EMDEN!

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I see on Briskoda that there is a dealer network that provides a "Track my Order " system I wonder why this is not available to us all?

Normally on a Friday Skoda Customer Care give me a call to confirm my week 11 build (next week!) but strangely this week no call, ...... oh dear what is happening?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried that for my last Yeti. But it only works for their customers. I think they may have done away with it now.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pb2875 said:
On its way to my dealer.... Chassis number given but I can't have it until 6th April!
Is it actually in the U.K.? What build code number does it have. I think the may be a few of us tying for first place on the 6th :lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
It'll be a case of first picture of whoever collects on the 6th wins it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've lost already.... I'm on holidays the whole easter break.... even if the car arrives early enough to be released on the 6th, i'll be sunning my buns far away... which is some kind of consolation i guess.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Considering the weather we are having at the moment that sounds better lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
So Colin, race is on! My car is code 30 on a train to Emden. Dealer pretty confident they can let me have it last week of march!!!!
Though my car was week 10 rather than 9, I'm catching up!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I may miss out because I have an official lunch I have to go to on the 6th :cry:
If indeed it is ready then.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ah ha!!!! Might win this competition!!!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
:lol: KodiaqGirl you're feeding our paranoia lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
In Umbria, central Italy we are getting to test drive the 2.0 tdi dsg 150 in 10 days time, see post below from Facebook, you don't need to speak Italian to get the gist of it. I hope to try it out then.
Il SUV ŠKODA per affrontare nuovi terreni!
Scopri la sua dinamicità ed eleganza prenotando una guida gratuita negli Autocentri Giustozzi di Perugia e Terni.
➡ Ti aspetta sabato 25 e domenica 26 marzo.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a funny feeling that the way things are going nobody will collect on the 6th.
I have a lunch 'do' I have to attend so even if it is ready, I doubt if I will be able to collect it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Unfortunately not mine!!!! Just down at my dealers who has taken delivery of a demo model, plated up and on the road for test drives. Looking smashing.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 174 Posts