Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected yesterday (at last).
Is this the first in Silver?
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Looks good...what exactly comes in the children's pack?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Looks great. Don't think I've seen another silver outside of reviews. Shiny!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deshy said:
Looks good...what exactly comes in the children's pack?
Sunblinds for the rest windows
A bin for the door pocket
Electric child locks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
617 Posts
A non? Do you mean a bin?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Sunblinds for the rest windows
A bin for the door pocket
Electric child locks
[/quote]

Thanks apparently the europeans gets more including tray tables and ipad holders .. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Murphy3 said:
Deshy said:
Looks good...what exactly comes in the children's pack?
Sunblinds for the rest windows
A bin for the door pocket
Electric child locks
Unless you order an SE with black trim in which case you can't have it at all. Madness in the spec sheets again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Child pack in Ireland is only the electronic door locks and the 2nd row sun-blinds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Murphy3 said:
Collected yesterday (at last).
Is this the first in Silver?
Looks brilliant - literally!
Very fine choice - thanks for sharing.

What are your first days impressions?

G'luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
First impressions having covered about 150 miles
Very smooth and quiet
1.4 seems to have sufficient power, but not tried it fully loaded
Non canton stereo sounds fine
No build quality issues
Looks massive, but feels a lot smaller when driving

Summary- loving it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Murphy3 said:
First impressions having covered about 150 miles
Very smooth and quiet
1.4 seems to have sufficient power, but not tried it fully loaded
Non canton stereo sounds fine
No build quality issues
Looks massive, but feels a lot smaller when driving

Summary- loving it
Nice one Murphy3!
I cant wait until I get mine :) Where exactly do you live? :twisted:
(dont answer that!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jackiedada said:
Murphy3 said:
1.4 seems to have sufficient power, but not tried it fully loaded
Would love to hear more about that.
Murphy3 said:
Summary- loving it
Awesome!
Tried it with 2 adults and 2 kids, that's fine. It does help to dropomto sport mode if you need a little extra oomph. You do need to be firm with the gas peddle to make it go
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Murphy3 said:
Tried it with 2 adults and 2 kids, that's fine. It does help to dropomto sport mode if you need a little extra oomph. You do need to be firm with the gas peddle to make it go
Thanks. Let me know how it feels on some twisty uphill roads if you ever get to try it - those are my favorite :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
It looks great. Can we have a few more pics please. I was thinking of ordering black but the silver may tempt me away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Geoff. said:
It looks great. Can we have a few more pics please. I was thinking of ordering black but the silver may tempt me away.
Here you go
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
That looks sooòo clean and shiny it's like you've photoshopped a car on your driveway! Looks great!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top