Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still loving my Kodiaq.

I'm due to hit the 1000 in a day or so.
Mpg I usually around the 40 mark for normal travel. About 10 at least down on my Octavia which also got driven much harder.

Today we took a trip to portrush (NI) and the kids sat in the boot to have their lunch.

A friend who seen in for the first today , seen the back first and thought it was a BMW, I told her no, much better than a BMW. 馃槈

Took a few pics of the motor too.

Attachments

Registered
Great pics Savage, can't wait to have mine :)
NI has great roads for driving, very scenic. Love the costal route going north of Belfast, cant remember the name :p

Registered
Great pics and write up, I like th cappuccino colour, almost went for this on a superb estate a few years back.

I played it safe and went with quartz grey, when the lease expires in a couple of years I will consider this colour

Premium Member
Lovely pics. Good to see another member of the Pan roof club!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Colin Lambert said:
Lovely pics. Good to see another member of the Pan roof club!!
The pan roof is awesome, it's an essential not an add on

And compare it to the white Audi SUV sunroof beside me on the ferry 馃ぃ

Premium Member
I wondered what the 'shrinkydink' sun roof next to you was.

Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
Colin Lambert said:
I wondered what the 'shrinkydink' sun roof next to you was.
Looks like a Mitsubishi Outlander to me..

Premium Member
I had an Outlander and it had a corrugated roof like a van, behind the sun roof and I think I'm right in saying the only colour upholstery is black. So I don't know what it is.

Registered
I thought that was an Outlander next door to it too. Kodiaq looks noticeably bigger (and not just the roof :) )

Great photos - car looks lovely!

Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
Colin Lambert said:
I had an Outlander and it had a corrugated roof like a van, behind the sun roof and I think I'm right in saying the only colour upholstery is black. So I don't know what it is.
In the photo I can definitely see the corrugations and a black interior. Biggest giveaways for me are the headlights and rims.

Premium Member
Zach. I have had another look and 'bigged it up' I can just spot the corrugations. I am surprised it isn't clearer as I run a Mac, which has an HD screen. The reason I thought the upholstery was red was because I thought the red showing was a headrest. But on enlarging I don't think it is. So I agree with you, 'cos of the lights. Outlander.
Well spotted.

Registered
What a lovely trip, Im going to give it a good run this weekend and getting set for the trip across the Europe next month

Registered
Ziuta said:
What a lovely trip, Im going to give it a good run this weekend and getting set for the trip across the Europe next month
Don't forget your camera & have a good trip!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts