Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Did anybody get a first aid kit supplied with their Kodiaq? Just had a look and play around after fitting my mudflaps and bootliner (£4.99 from Aldi and fits great) but no first aid kit, poor show from Skoda if it's not supplied. The new clio i just bought for my daughter came with one and a European travel kit with oil top up bottle!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neither are umbrellas in the doors but for for piece of mind with family in the car I know which I'd rather have. Not so simply clever imho. In all honesty I should of checked this first before buying accessories so this will be my next purchase.

·
Registered
61 Posts
p3t3172 said:
Neither are umbrellas in the doors but for for piece of mind with family in the car I know which I'd rather have. Not so simply clever imho. In all honesty I should of checked this first before buying accessories so this will be my next purchase.
No umbrellas in the doors must be a mistake. It is one of the things that they go on about. What did your dealer say? You should not need to buy them separately!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I think p3t3172 meant that Brollies are not a legal requirement and yet they fit them (& brag about it)
Times iz 'ard in Skoda land, first 3 Skodas I had came with a free litre of that Castrol rubbish (Sorry! Ex Shell lubricants man here! :lol: )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts