Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up this beauty today, so we got feeling and drove 300km to denmark, we love it! It's a dream to drive!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Well done! Hooray another pan roof. We are a very select bunch! ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I got mine in what we call 'Diplomat Black' because I'm always chauffeuring my little VIPs (my boys) around but... damn, the white Skodiaqs look good!

And I am certainly missing the pano roof from the last car.

ENJOY!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Why didn'y ye order the K with a pano roof then?
(my Favourite bridge in the far back ground~ lived many, many years ago in Brankstone Grange on the A 907 , Bogside near Alloa.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it looks good in white with the black details and darker lines in the head/back light's, but that black is really nice to! Well we got used to having a pan roof in our last Golf so it wasn't really an option, we just had to have it on this car!

I can't really complain on anything at all, so far so good :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
Why didn'y ye order the K with a pano roof then?
(my Favourite bridge in the far back ground~ lived many, many years ago in Brankstone Grange on the A 907 , Bogside near Alloa.)
Ultimately: money ;) I get a fixed monthly car allowance to blow on a new lease every 3 years with Activa (who have been very, very good) and which includes everything except fuel: tax, insurance, replacement tyres & windscreen, servicing, roadside assistance, etc. I can choose to top it up out of my earnings but I try to stay within the allowance ;) The 2.0 TDI DSG Edition came in about £1 pcm less than my monthly allowance! The pano roof would certainly have tipped it over budget...

Still very pleased with what I have. Just: Pano roof was kinda cool for the kids on the last car ;)

Bogside's in a good spot. Some properly 'Colin McRae roads' around the Ochils and Sherrifmuir ;D

Thinking about taking it for a leg stretch a little further north, up Duke's Pass A821 sometime soon :)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Unfortunately I was only a wean When at Brankstone Grange or Haldane House as it was then called. (no I wasn't a Dr Barnado's boy!)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Msundis said:
I just picked up this beauty today, so we got feeling and drove 300km to denmark, we love it! It's a dream to drive!
Grattis med den snygga bilen din! ;-)

It really does look great in white. I was contemplating about the white as wifey's Citigo is white and looks awesome... when washed (not to rain on anyone's parade) - so ultimately went for the Cappuccino which looks kinda the same always :)
And good decision about going Denmark for a little drive as we don't have nearly enough Kodiaqs roaming the roads yet. We need mine at least....
Enjoy and congrats again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts