Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had my Quartz Grey Kodiaq delivered to Cork, Ireland and picked up last Saturday.

Spent 5 hours washing, polishing and waxing it which was a great idea because it drew my attention to the only snag I could find, some scuffed paintwork on the side frame of the windscreen. Back to the dealer for some touch up tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looks stunning! Fancy coming to Wales to help polish mine when it arrives? :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh, I think I'm busy that weekend Chris 🤔
It was a serious work out though, and as I said - you get to visit every nook and cranny of the car, so if there are any exterior snags to be found you will quickly find them.

My 11- year old daughter thinks I'm mad spending that long cleaning a new car.

·
Registered
181 Posts
simmoda1 said:
Eh, I think I'm busy that weekend Chris 🤔
It was a serious work out though, and as I said - you get to visit every nook and cranny of the car, so if there are any exterior snags to be found you will quickly find them.

My 11- year old daughter thinks I'm mad spending that long cleaning a new car.
I did the same ! I also found that there is a slight disadvantage to having an ultra-shiny car after heavy rain. With the roof heavily beaded with rain drops, as you step-in the drivers door and the car takes your weight, it tilts slightly and all those rain drops run off the side into the open doorway .. and if your not quick with the right leg swing .. you have wet trousers ! :lol:
1st world problems !

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
All very POSH!.
Any offers for a day at the sea side and do mine?
TIP for IMGUR users.
If you click on the thumbnail you want to post in your images it will get a green border and then it will change to the picture as shown below, on the right near the bottom of the page you will get this.....

Click on the square marked 'COPY' by the BBCODE and then in your message just click 'paste' and the pic will appear automatically in you post without readers having to click on a link.
Hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Same feelings here .. 11 days of ownership, 1200 miles and I'm outside in the dark checking out the led's, lashes, fogs, home features etc.
Really enjoying it and just sold the Octavia for over a grand more than the PX offer .. happy days !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm just gonna pop out and see if mine's lonely...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts