Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello KodiMates :)

Have few strange issues with Kodiaq, and while was looking thru search it seems not new, but so far seems no solution...? Maybe somebody found it ?

1. Personization option - the issue is that, sometimes it work as it should, mean recognizing me or wife by key and moving seat and mirrors and etc to our personal settings, but sometimes it is just stops doing it and recognising both keys as me or both as wife ...it takes some time to get it back, sometimes it goes back by itself or need to untick and tick again option of "automatic key assigment" in user menu.... any advise? :)

2. Sometimes suddenly signs recognition + lane assist just stops working, usually it requires 10-20 min to get it back or restart the car.. could happen 3 times in same trip, reporte that to Skoda dealer, but think nothing was done

3. Quality of the material on the floor ( pictures attached ) everywhere where there is a even slight contact it starts wearing off very quickly, I had VW and skodas before, but see such thing for the first time. If that could be claimed warranty claim do you think ?
The problem is that there is like "long hairs" coming from it, where it is not protected by mats, and it just have 24 000 km on odometer... ant body have the same ?
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Road surface Grey Asphalt

Water Flash photography Grey Road surface Asphalt

Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Grey Font

·
Registered
Kodiaq, 2022, 2.0 TDI, SE L, DSG, 7ST. Graphite Grey.
16 Posts
Hi, had a similar issue yesterday. Driving back from London, when the cruise control threw a wobbly, suddenly decided to slow me down on the motorway!
No other signs were visible any where, did this twice, I switched the unit off completely as the second time it almost caused a crash.
The car is only 4 months old, so will be going back for a check up, hearing about these little gremlins quite a bit?
I found the same thing with my carpet, it seems to easily lose threads and look very woolly, not good!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts