Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 67 plate kodiaq a entertainment system is going haywire, random clicks, radio station changes etc.
Also menu buttons not responding
Steering wheel controls work but this has rendered the whole entertainment system unusable

Does anyone know how to reboot/soft start please?
Cannot factory reset as menus inaccessible....

·
Registered
421 Posts
If you can disconnect it somehow, I'd expect it to reboot on reconnection. How I'm not sure.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sounds like an issue with the touch screen. Sometimes this happens on my laptop when something is stuck on the screen that I can't see. Sounds daft but try giving the screen a good clean with a lint free cloth

·
Registered
407 Posts
fridgebloke said:
My 67 plate kodiaq a entertainment system is going haywire, random clicks, radio station changes etc.
Also menu buttons not responding
Steering wheel controls work but this has rendered the whole entertainment system unusable

Does anyone know how to reboot/soft start please?
Cannot factory reset as menus inaccessible....
Use some spray glass cleaner and a microfibre cloth on the screen when it is turned off. Similar things before though have been down to the frame/mounting being misaligned and causing uneven pressure across the surface of the screen - if it keeps doing it book it in to the dealers.

For a hard reset just keep your finger on power until the unit goes off and reboots. Takes about 10 seconds or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts