Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason on my passenger seat you have to press and hold the number to get it move but only one press on drivers seat. Is this correct?

·
Registered
289 Posts
My experience is that both seats are the same with set and recall.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Think that if the ignition is not On, then a single press is all that's required. If the ignition is On, then you have to press and hold

·
Registered
221 Posts
Drew said:
For some reason on my passenger seat you have to press and hold the number to get it move but only one press on drivers seat. Is this correct?
Hi
Have you got the drivers personalisation option that is managed by the individual keys?
Also, does the seat move when you get in or out of the car? I tried a Superb that did this but I had it for a short time and couldn't figure out the logic.

·
Registered
289 Posts
The seat moves in a saloon shaped car to give more legroom for easier egress. I had this on saloons I have owned before and had turned it off as it affected the passenger sat behind me. No such feature on the Kodiaq AFAIK from my month of ownership.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The 'easy entry' can be coded with VCDS on all other Skodas with memory seats so I cannot see any reason why you cannot do it on the Kodiaq... but I haven't tried it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't have the key personalisation so check the differences between ignition on and off

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Murphy3! It is related to ignition on or off

1 - 9 of 9 Posts