Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We seem to be duplicating a few threads. (Karoq, Insurance etc.)
Please could you look before you start a new thread to make sure there is not one already running, covering the same topic . Otherwise we will all end up in a right bugga's muddle. Thanks.
I have now merged the two Karoq threads and the two Insurance threads. You will find that one of each is now locked and will eventually be deleted.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 'merge topic' system does not seem to work. Had to copy and paste. (Or else I am, as usual , being a prat!) I will try and add it for you.
Sorry.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dr_Pepper said:
To be fair duplicate threads is less annoying than having to scroll past an entire page of 'sticky' posts before you get to the real ones haha just saying!
By doing away with duplicates you get all the info on one thread instead of having to find what you are looking for in 2 threads.
If you click on 'What's a new' when you log in, you will get what's new without having to work post all the 'stickies'. :D

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"What's new' Covers all threads that have new postings so you should be able to see whatever interests you in an up to date fashion. If it's not in 'What's New' it obviously won't have been posted on for some time.
thanks for the comments. :D

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll have a look later.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Better?? ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts