Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have hunted high and low for the screen to enter my requirements for inputting into 'personal' mode' on the drive mode selection system. I don't have DCC. Does this mean I can't have a personal drive mode?
I presS 'personal' (or whatever it's called) and then go into settings and car etc etc and can find nothing to choose the settings I want.
HELP!

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is what I have on my SEL.
Press the MODE button on the centre consul nr. the gears.
Brings up 6 screen buttons, Sport/eco.etc.
Press INDIVIDUAL.
Press CHANGE in the line above the screen buttons
DCC if you have it ,is listed,ON or Off, I use SPORT steering and SPORT cornering lights, Chassis in COMFORT. DCC on.

Thank you for helping me find the Key assignment / Individual!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gosh! I wish I was clever like you :roll:
I don't spot the 'change' button.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I like:

Steering : Sport
Cornering Lights : Sport
Chassis Control : Comfort
Drive mode : varies between Normal and Sport

But .... RCRCRC has also a DCC on/off ???
I can't recall seeing that on mine, but then maybe didn't look any further ?

Edit .. nope I just had a look, just a setting for comfort, normal, or sport, no on/off.

BTW Colin, when you turn off the car, you need to press individual apon restart, it won't stay in individual .... not simply clever :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mine stays in individual between restarts. I never touch it.
It is just that if you touch the mode button it moves the screen buttons along one to the next so you have to scroll through with a repeated press.

Savage, when you are in the settings revealed by the INDIVIDUAL/CHANGE buttons there is a tick box for the DCC, if you have it.................

·
Registered
503 Posts
OK either mine or yours is different :lol:
Mine reverts to normal mode, might be worth investigating if its to do with having sport on the drive mode, as the selector goes into D.
I definitely have adjustable dampers, but there is no on/off just the settings for firmness.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts