Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered via a fleet broker on the 17th December who then placed the order with Johnsons Skoda Fleet services. Car was promised via the broker in Mid April so I sold my Hyundai Santa Fe in anticipation. No Answers or response from my broker via the fleet dealer. The latest I was told was the 25th May. Now this date will slip but I have no idea to when as the dealer cannot tell me anything as he's not answering my calls. Whitsun Holiday driving to Devon in the new car with the kids has been cancelled as I cant afford to hire a 7 seat car for a week. I make it 24 weeks since the order was placed and still no communication :x :x Is this a record?

Ordered Edition 150ps 4 x 4 DSG in Petrol Blue with Biege leather and Sunroof and a few other bits

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sucks to wait with zero information, but I think I am the leader in delivery time - ordered in december 3rd and still no confirmation on build date, likely w 33. So Britain sure seems to have higher priority than Sweden

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Expecting October delivery - placing final order this week but already have a lot in the allocation for NZ

·
Registered
617 Posts
Have you called Skoda customer services? I think this should be escalated to the people at the top. Such a long wait is totally unacceptable.

·
Registered
221 Posts
SilverFox said:
So I ordered via a fleet broker on the 17th December who then placed the order with Johnsons Skoda Fleet services. Car was promised via the broker in Mid April so I sold my Hyundai Santa Fe in anticipation. No Answers or response from my broker via the fleet dealer. The latest I was told was the 25th May. Now this date will slip but I have no idea to when as the dealer cannot tell me anything as he's not answering my calls. Whitsun Holiday driving to Devon in the new car with the kids has been cancelled as I cant afford to hire a 7 seat car for a week. I make it 24 weeks since the order was placed and still no communication :x :x Is this a record?

Ordered Edition 150ps 4 x 4 DSG in Petrol Blue with Biege leather and Sunroof and a few other bits
Sorry to hear that, I wish you get it soon.
If I were in your shoes I'd stop by their office and try some facetime, if thats not possible leave them a message saying you're contacting some consumer watchdog to let them know the situation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered end of Feb and getting car today so I'll definitely would call SUK as you're facing unexpected expended due to their mess. Not impressed with the dealer

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
The Krill said:
Sucks to wait with zero information, but I think I am the leader in delivery time - ordered in december 3rd and still no confirmation on build date, likely w 33. So Britain sure seems to have higher priority than Sweden
First prize. I would have a serious moan at Skoda EU.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
SilverFox said:

Sorry Silver Fox , Krill beats you to it! :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered my Kodiaq 25th Feb. It was built week 18 and after kicking up an almighty stink 2 days ago, I am hoping to collect on Friday. All in all I have been really disappointed with the whole customer experience, there has been no proactive updates from my dealer, things have been done without my consent and emails have gone unanswered for over a week. It really does leave a very sour taste in your mouth. 😔

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Emma,
Ring SUK Customer Services and ask to be put through to the Executive office. By the sound of it your dealer needs a severe slap on the wrist!
The more people that moan at them they might actually and eventually realise that all is not well in their U.K. network. Some dealers are letting their customers and SUK down very badly.
Good luck, let us know what happens (if anything!!) :roll:
Škoda Auto/Customer service 0333 003 7504

(S.K., are you reading this?)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ordered mine on the 20th April build is expected week starting 5 the June... is yours gold plated?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Ordered 5th / 6th March (changed to Petrol from Diesel on the 6th), and getting it on Friday! :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Lord Muck said:
Ordered mine on the 20th April build is expected week starting 5 the June... is yours gold plated?
Very good to you. I ordered too weeks before you and still dont have a build week. I guess Ireland market and U.K. are having different priorities or something like that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, who said whining doesn't help... Though not 100 percent confirmed it looks like my bear will be built w 25 so that gold medal just might end up elsewhere

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ordered 5th Jan and got BW23 so should see it early July - 6 months

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ordered mine on the 3rd March and will be collecting it tomorrow. Certainly made my weekend when the dealer sent my weekly update telling me they were expecting it on Friday. I went down to sign some papers and agree collection and there it was fresh off the transporter waiting for a workshop slot. Roll on tomorrow, probably won't sleep tonight though!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
MyKodi said:
Ordered mine on the 3rd March and will be collecting it tomorrow. Certainly made my weekend when the dealer sent my weekly update telling me they were expecting it on Friday. I went down to sign some papers and agree collection and there it was fresh off the transporter waiting for a workshop slot. Roll on tomorrow, probably won't sleep tonight though!!
Great stuff - pics & first impressions when you can!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts