Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
We've had our Bear for 2 weeks now, and had a great trip to Amsterdam in it this week.
One niggle that I think is a fault, but wanted to get other owner's feedback relates to the auto-dipping wing mirror. I understand that it should automatically lower on the passenger side when reversing to view the kerb easier. Ours sometimes dips on both sides and then doesn't level again - I am guessing that if you switch off after reversing it may not level again until switching back on and driving forward again, but it seems a bit hit and miss whether it does that.
What in practice have other drivers found the wing mirrors doing?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Make sure that you have the mirror control knob in the LH position. Try switching the mirror control button to the RH mirror and see if that mirror dips on reverse. If it keeps doing it. ......Dealer!
I would assume (not having the luxury of dipping mirror :evil: ) that since the dip is controlled by going into R, that you would have to go to D to revert to normal.
Btw, anybody that only has a Lowly SE L like I do that wants a dipping mirror, I gather it CAN be done, but that Skoda dealers will tell you it can't, so somebody with VCDS would have to be found.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts