Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to see the car today, as the dealer had some queries with some added extras before they started to prep it ready for me on the 1st. Took the oppurtunity to take some photos for a full review, and one thing that I noticed was that the dials were a different colour on the border (White) compared to the one I test drove (Grey, I think).

This is the area where MPH is displayed.

The test drive car was also a Edition, but I am either presuming there is a difference between MY17 and MY18 or, the dealer thought it may be down to having the colour maxi.

I would say it was the MY18 model having the new change. Went into the showroom and there had a SE and SE L both had grey borders on the dials.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Colour maxi-dot brings gray background for mph area. Funny, but at night gray area disappears completely making the meter readable.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Raffa said:
Went to see the car today, as the dealer had some queries with some added extras before they started to prep it ready for me on the 1st. Took the oppurtunity to take some photos for a full review, and one thing that I noticed was that the dials were a different colour on the border (White) compared to the one I test drove (Grey, I think).

This is the area where MPH is displayed.

The test drive car was also a Edition, but I am either presuming there is a difference between MY17 and MY18 or, the dealer thought it may be down to having the colour maxi.

I would say it was the MY18 model having the new change. Went into the showroom and there had a SE and SE L both had grey borders on the dials.
I don't think the MY matters. The MY17 Edition has the white dials. I think it is unique to the Edition version. All the rest have grey dials from the demo and loan cars I have had (SE, SE L), even with the colour maxi dot option.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the same information as romanv from my Czech dealer:

BW MaxiDot:

Color MaxiDot:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts