Wheel Tire Sky Automotive tail & brake light Car

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Water Car

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Looking nice! My roof rack setup will be very similar (didn't get WingBar Edge but Wingbar+FootPack) apart from some skis being there instead of a snowboard ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I think the dealer is doing a marketing campaign as the Mount Hutt Ski field opened last week or this week I believe. I'm not sure that snow board ever leaves the dealer demo, but I might be wrong !!

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
I'm going to ask Skoda NZ or my dealer if I can borrow one for a weekend ski trip come July... Already have the rack...

I haven't had any extended test drive but I've driven the 2.0 TSI and TDI for about 2hrs each.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Miles Continental were pretty good, I picked it up 4pm yesterday, dropped it back 10am today. My car is 'in' New Zealand apparently, the ship docked in Auckland yesterday, now just needs to be reloaded onto a smaller ship to head to Lyttelton . . . so still at least two weeks wait!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Managed to take one for a second test drive this weekend as well, though not as long as yours. Definitely no buyers regret, except for the wait for delivery. Roll on October!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Doesn't look like the auto dipping headlights are available on NZ Kodiaqs, long pull on the light stalk just brings up the normal blue high beam dashboard light. I went into settings as per the online manual but no option available. Not a problem really, just have to use the dip switch I guess. The adaptive cruise was really good.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
No, we don't have High Beam Assist here but you can code it in via VCDS along with other multifunction camera things like traffic sign recognition

·
Registered
130 Posts
Had the car for a 1.5 hours. Tried launch control :D Tried sitting in the back 6 & 7 seats. :| . OK but wouldn't want to tour the South Island in the back. Had it long enough to confirm I have made the right decision to purchase the car.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
It only took an hours drive to decide it's the right car but "further investigation" had to be made to decide between petrol and diesel.

·
Registered
314 Posts
AndyH said:
Doesn't look like the auto dipping headlights are available on NZ Kodiaqs, long pull on the light stalk just brings up the normal blue high beam dashboard light. I went into settings as per the online manual but no option available. Not a problem really, just have to use the dip switch I guess. The adaptive cruise was really good.
To activate the auto high beam you need to:

Make sure the light switch is in 'Auto'
PUSH the stalk forward as if putting main beam on

If you get the headlight symbol with an 'A' inside it then they are then on.

But as Zach said if it's not an option in your country then it can be activated with VCDS. (providing you have the camera in the windscreen)

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Yup we do have the camera cause our Style models have Lane Assist standard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts