Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Delivery? What Delivery

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  daveskis 
#1 ·
Released in Australia June 1st. Car sales Skoda says delivery sometime very next week. Now moved to Friday 23rd June........maybe.
Can't get excited yet.

#3 ·
romanv said:
Well, my Kodiaq was postponed from PW22 to PW29. I will probably get it in the middle of August.
Romanv Yes I understand yours is being built down at the Bear Factory. Mine is built and floating by sea in to see the good people at customs........I hope. Where by their good graces a stamp of approval will be applied. My new best friends at Skoda Dealership will prepare the car for delivery. Yeah about the 23rd they said. Well it won't matter if longer because I have managed to squeeze a loan car out of them. This they claimed was highly irregular.(what if everybody did this while waiting, they exclaimed. I said I don't care about everybody, just me)I didn't point out they had a car yard full of cars, which seemed obvious to me.
Now I wonder is it too soon to ask for complimentary mud flaps and mats. Has anybody been given a Skoda Jacket or Cap.

#4 ·
I got a Skoda Kodiaq keyring and lanyard. :roll:

Actually, they also gave my 3 year old a ride on car.

And they forgot to include rear camera when drawing up the finance agreement. So I got that for free, as they didn't want to go through the hassle again.

#5 ·
bigboss said:
I got a Skoda Kodiaq keyring and lanyard. :roll:

Actually, they also gave my 3 year old a ride on car.

And they forgot to include rear camera when drawing up the finance agreement. So I got that for free, as they didn't want to go through the hassle again.
I have a three year old that would think that was cool. Although he may think it a little slow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.