Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all

I've just had a phone call off my dealer saying my Kodiaq
190bhp sel 4x4 in Graphite grey will be built on week 12 and will be delivered at the showroom the first or second week in April
Happy chappy now 馃榿

Registered
:D great news. When did you order your Kodiaq? Just trying to gauge average lead-times - if there is such a thing 馃槵.

I am still waiting confirmation, it might be week 18 s but it seems anything could happen!

Premium Member
I hat e to be a damp squib,
BUT my build week was week 9 (ending yesterday} and Skoda Executive office tell be it will be built "Some time in March".
My dealer says he has NEVER heard of a car NOT being built on the code 20 week. But he checked yesterday and it HAD NOT been built.
So for some reason Kvasiny are holding back on production, so don't hold your breath!!
I shall be writing again tomorrow to try and find out what the hell is going on. Anyone who gets a code 30 (built) please put it in the forum asap with week quoted and week actually built.

Registered
That's a bugger I was just hoping to see one built for yourself Colin or someone else with the same build week. I'm gutted for you mate.

Premium Member
I have never seen an order form like that. Where did it come from?
My order form didn't have my current car on it. Weird!
I have been told that code 20 is confirmed build week. In which case they have not kept to plan.
As we are now at the beginning of week 10 & my car is NOT BUILT!
I would love to know what the hell is going on. :evil:

Registered
Colin, no idea where it comes from, only that the lady in charge of monitoring the orders sent me this pdf a couple of weeks ago. Maybe just a printable version of the screen you attached to another post a few days ago....
'Status 20 - with production order' is not different to what you had on yours, right? Still didn't happen, mind... I'll let you rattle the good people at Skoda UK, you seem to have good contact... Just don't land me in hot water... I am still trying to get my new wheels free on them... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Premium Member
I have prepared a 'blaster' for Mike Johnstone for tomorrow, but am going to wait and see if Meadens ring me to say it is built. He failed singularly to answer my questions. Just typical 'smoke & mirrors and corporate bullsh1t.

Registered
Yep, that's the same file I was sent, rather than a screen shot, they sent the whole thing as a Microsoft document, converted to PDF looks like Olivier's.

Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
I've been told that NZ customer deliveries (don't know why they can't bring some stock in with the test cars) will be coming in June. What a lead time...

Premium Member
Just been on to Customer services.
They say that my car is still in production. In spite of me me being told last Monday by Executive Office that it was built.
I am starting to smell dead rodents.
MY EO contact was asked to call me back by a Customer Services lady 2 hours ago and hasn't.
Perhaps I have caused so much aggro they are trying to shut me up by telling me it's built when it isn't
At least I now have my chassis number!!
I'm getting very tired of all this [email protected] about. P ups and breweries spring to mind :evil:

Premium Member
FINALLY!
Code 30!
On its way to Emden. Can't really cancel it now :lol:

Premium Member
Creeping inexorably closer! :roll: :D CODE 38!

Registered
Guys, just had the nice resolution lady from skoda UK on the phone. She has confirmed that the aftermarket catalog is now online at the dealers.... but also confimed she was aware that the dealers had their test vehicles locked in compound until the week before the official launch... AND THAT NO CUSTOMER CAR WOULD BE RELEASED TO CUSTOMER BEFORE APRIL 6TH... End of.... Even if already in compound being quality reviewed... So it is now sure that I will not get my car till after i come back from holidays on the 17th.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Registered
But.... just had the dealer who is obviously talking to someone else at skoda... the demos will be released on the 23rd of march, potentially the customer cars could be at dealers before the 6th... though not allowed to be delivered.... Dealer looking if they an tax it before the 1st of april though... so that it falls under the 2016 VED....

Premium Member
This is the trouble with Skoda . I don't think the sales department actually talk to the customer services guys & gals or the dealers.
We keep getting conflicting stories on nearly every part of this launch which has been a complete [email protected] up from start to finish.
I think Skoda senior management got over excited and the whole thing has been pushed ahead too fast just to get it out at the Paris motor show & before production and everything else was actually ready. Only my impression. May be completely wrong. Or......,.. I might not :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts