Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a call today from my dealership to say the car has arrived and informed me of my registration, I hear u ask why tell me the reg: I have booked a holiday and needed my new registration ASAP to book on the boat . So all goes well I will take delivery of my car next Wednesday, hope u all get sorted soon , and don't have to wait too long, mine was ordered on the 22nd October, so getting a wee bit excited it's nearly here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I got a call today from my dealership to say the car has arrived and informed me of my registration, I hear u ask why tell me the reg: I have booked a holiday and needed my new registration ASAP to book on the boat . So all goes well I will take delivery of my car next Wednesday, hope u all get sorted soon , and don't have to wait too long, mine was ordered on the 22nd October, so getting a wee bit excited it's nearly here.
That's not to far different from mine, I ordered end Nov 21 and mine has now left the factory, should be looking at end July or early August delivery!! fingers crossed !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts