Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
I did it through Carwow - can't remember the name of the lease company. All comms is through Carwow
Well that's unusual as CarWow just put you in touch with either a dealer (for direct sales) or a lease company and the contract is then with them, never with CarWow. If you signed a lease deal then the name of the lease company would be on any paperwork or emails, but it won't be CarWow, they don't actually sell cars. All sounds a bit odd...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. I think i might have the prize for the longest wait for a Kodiaq! I ordered a 1.5 DSG sportline in meteor grey in February 21. My delivery was may then June. So far it still hasn’t turned up!
It’s a lease through Leasing Options who just say the dealer hadn’t given them any updates 😡.

·
Registered
631 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi everyone. I think i might have the prize for the longest wait for a Kodiaq! I ordered a 1.5 DSG sportline in meteor grey in February 21. My delivery was may then June. So far it still hasn’t turned up!
It’s a lease through Leasing Options who just say the dealer hadn’t given them any updates 😡.
Jog it on m8 it only seems like vrs are bieng delivered and only diesel

·
Registered
631 Posts
Jog it on m8 it only seems like vrs are bieng delivered and only diesel
VRS not available as a diesel any more, petrol only…

·
Registered
Skoda Kodiaq Sportline 2.0tdi 200 2022
71 Posts
Ordered 10/11/21 and updated today as in production. Details below in sig. Fingers crossed for late March/early april

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got this email

The dealership has confirmed that you vehicle is now built.

We await more news from on next week’s update.

Thank you.

And then half an hour later, I'm hoping just an unrelated communication because we've ordered a Skoda; letter from Skoda explaining the delays and that we are affected.

1.5 TSI DSG Kodiaq Sportline

·
Registered
On Order (June 2021) Kodiaq SE 1.5 TSI SE
11 Posts
Still waiting... ordered June 2021.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts