Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Were you guys given a build week? I ordered an SE L Executive last week and have been given a build week of week 11 (March). Not sure if I should get my hopes up for a summer delivery or not. The guy at Skoda said the blind spot monitors were causing delays which is why the new cars don't have them as an option (which sucks a bit)
Well to be given a build week just a week after you placed the order is going some!
I placed my order on 2 Oct and was told a week ago that my car had been allocated a build week, but without telling me what week number that was - could be week 52 for all I know!!

I'm starting to get a bit nervous that I'll soon get an email from the dealer telling me which optional extras I ordered that I won't be getting. Canton is also not available to order at the moment and that would be a deal breaker for me - I'd just keep the car I've got, which would probably be for another 3-4 years or so if I go that way.

Registered
Haha loving it cheers but the 23mpg is a bit of a wallet stinger although my insurance has dropped 馃槻馃槻
The new headlights and rear lights are brilliant, android auto now being wireless is excellent along with the performance obviously but the biggest thing I am missing which might sound a little silly is the torch from the boot which has been removed so both the boot lights are now in the little alcoves which are easy blocked thus plunging the boot into darkness
Is the torch removed as in there isn't one supplied, or has the entire charging point been deleted? Thinking if it's the former, I might have to "lose" the torch from my current car before picking up the new one!

Registered
The whole charging point and torch has gone
Shame, not much point in keeping the torch from my current car then...

Registered
Just updating people with my progress as I've been keeping an eye.

We ordered 1.5 DSG Sportline in July via a lease company. Been waiting for a build week and then last week I kicked off saying we needed more info. They've emailed me today to let me know we are on build week 8 (expected 22 Feb) and then to expect 5 week delivery after this. It does say unconfirmed build week, but hoping this is good news.

Lease company seem to think that things at Skoda are progressing and everyone should hopefully get an update soon.
Well that's the first bit of positive news in a while - quotes for Enyaq orders placed now are a minimum of 52 weeks!

Registered
I did it through Carwow - can't remember the name of the lease company. All comms is through Carwow
Well that's unusual as CarWow just put you in touch with either a dealer (for direct sales) or a lease company and the contract is then with them, never with CarWow. If you signed a lease deal then the name of the lease company would be on any paperwork or emails, but it won't be CarWow, they don't actually sell cars. All sounds a bit odd...

Registered

Registered
Jog it on m8 it only seems like vrs are bieng delivered and only diesel
VRS not available as a diesel any more, petrol only鈥

1 - 7 of 7 Posts