Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still no news on anything ordered august kodiaq sportsline
It's taking the rise now seriously thinking of just cancelling it nrly 5 mths with no news
Anyone in similar position

·
Registered
2 Posts
My order went in nearly 6 months ago now and I also haven't heard a thing! No information available when I have asked for updates. I'm starting to think about cancelling now as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Were you guys given a build week? I ordered an SE L Executive last week and have been given a build week of week 11 (March). Not sure if I should get my hopes up for a summer delivery or not. The guy at Skoda said the blind spot monitors were causing delays which is why the new cars don't have them as an option (which sucks a bit)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Were you guys given a build week? I ordered an SE L Executive last week and have been given a build week of week 11 (March). Not sure if I should get my hopes up for a summer delivery or not. The guy at Skoda said the blind spot monitors were causing delays which is why the new cars don't have them as an option (which sucks a bit)
No, I ordered through a leasing company in mid July and haven't been given any build week or updates at all as yet!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well to be given a build week just a week after you placed the order is going some!
I placed my order on 2 Oct and was told a week ago that my car had been allocated a build week, but without telling me what week number that was - could be week 52 for all I know!!

I'm starting to get a bit nervous that I'll soon get an email from the dealer telling me which optional extras I ordered that I won't be getting. Canton is also not available to order at the moment and that would be a deal breaker for me - I'd just keep the car I've got, which would probably be for another 3-4 years or so if I go that way.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine through lease company no build date whatsoever
Spoke to a skoda guy he said vrs diesel is quickest delivered and if u got petrol engine that's will been slower to get
I no I lose 300 quid admin fee which even that's a piss take considering they done rag all
The lease company just says waiting for skoda
Didn't even say they shut the factories till mid January
Also it looks like there pushing the Indian factory build more than Europe that's where most of the chips are going I reckon

·
Registered
2022 kodiaq VRS in race blue
91 Posts
Haha loving it cheers but the 23mpg is a bit of a wallet stinger although my insurance has dropped 😲😲
The new headlights and rear lights are brilliant, android auto now being wireless is excellent along with the performance obviously but the biggest thing I am missing which might sound a little silly is the torch from the boot which has been removed so both the boot lights are now in the little alcoves which are easy blocked thus plunging the boot into darkness

·
Registered
579 Posts
Haha loving it cheers but the 23mpg is a bit of a wallet stinger although my insurance has dropped 😲😲
The new headlights and rear lights are brilliant, android auto now being wireless is excellent along with the performance obviously but the biggest thing I am missing which might sound a little silly is the torch from the boot which has been removed so both the boot lights are now in the little alcoves which are easy blocked thus plunging the boot into darkness
Is the torch removed as in there isn't one supplied, or has the entire charging point been deleted? Thinking if it's the former, I might have to "lose" the torch from my current car before picking up the new one!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well, much to my amazement, the dealership contacted me today and told me the new car has completed its build, and is enroute to Germany and should be with me within 3 weeks!

Reactions: Simolfc

·
Registered
Skoda Kodiaq Sportline 2.0tdi 200 2022
71 Posts
Had an update yesterday that mine, a Sportline ordered 10 November and originally given a build week if 1/22 is currently scheduled for week 7. If all goes well it's expected here in April.

·
Registered
299 Posts
All these Sportline's lol! I think I might soon be the only non-Sportline around!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just updating people with my progress as I've been keeping an eye.

We ordered 1.5 DSG Sportline in July via a lease company. Been waiting for a build week and then last week I kicked off saying we needed more info. They've emailed me today to let me know we are on build week 8 (expected 22 Feb) and then to expect 5 week delivery after this. It does say unconfirmed build week, but hoping this is good news.

Lease company seem to think that things at Skoda are progressing and everyone should hopefully get an update soon.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just updating people with my progress as I've been keeping an eye.

We ordered 1.5 DSG Sportline in July via a lease company. Been waiting for a build week and then last week I kicked off saying we needed more info. They've emailed me today to let me know we are on build week 8 (expected 22 Feb) and then to expect 5 week delivery after this. It does say unconfirmed build week, but hoping this is good news.

Lease company seem to think that things at Skoda are progressing and everyone should hopefully get an update soon.
Well that's the first bit of positive news in a while - quotes for Enyaq orders placed now are a minimum of 52 weeks!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts