Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Dealer just called, telling the car will be ready for collection early next week. 馃ぉ

Registered
Hi salesman sent me a video of my replacement Kodiaq at his dealership covered in white plastic sheeting etc a couple of days ago and I鈥檓 going to pick it up next Wednesday. Ordered right at the end of July and initially got a projected delivery of 10th November. So, unlike many others, delivery looks basically on time. The car took 3 weeks to arrive from the factory with a longer than normal wait at the dockside in Europe I have been told.

Registered
When did u aorder yours m8
I ordered in mid of June. The ETA ,I was given at that time ,was end of September. I think Area view and blind spot detection options on mine contributed to the delay . These options are not available on the new configurator. The car was built by end of August but stuck waiting for chips !

Registered
Have heard of some horrendous waits for Enyaqs over on the Enyaq Forum, especially those who ordered through a lease company, and in particular if it was a built-to-order spec and not just a fairly standard car with perhaps one or two options only. Stories of some people who ordered back in May who have still not received their cars from their lease company.

Hope Lex will honour the January promised delivery for you!

Registered
I ordered March... through lease... been told delivery is now likely to be March 22...
Wow, that's a whole heap of patience you're showing there!

Registered
Wow, that's a whole heap of patience you're showing there!
Home working so less driving is helping... but yes, its not been an easy situation to accept. Original delivery was July, then October... deal I got was very good, prices have gone up by almost 拢100p/m, so patience is fuelled by knowing when I get it the wait will have been worth it...

Im half expecting the order to get cancelled they way my luck has been going with this though...

Registered
You'll hate me but ..... ordered 10 November (yes just two weeks ago) and just been given a build week of 01/22. I'm sort of assuming that this will be part built and then sit and wait for months but time will tell!
Sportline TDI 200 with winter pack, towbar and digital dash.

Registered
You'll hate me but ..... ordered 10 November (yes just two weeks ago) and just been given a build week of 01/22. I'm sort of assuming that this will be part built and then sit and wait for months but time will tell!
Sportline TDI 200 with winter pack, towbar and digital dash.
I presume you have ordered directly through a dealership.... Im learning a very painful lesson... 馃檭

Could I ask which dealership? As I may contact my lease company to give further evidence of the second rate service Ive experienced...

Registered
Yes dealership. Wings Skoda in Peterborough. My current Kodiaq Edition was also from there and I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Registered
Ordered mine in June for Oct/Nov delivery, still no build date. Not a lease, but it is through a broker, which goes via the dealer as a fleet order. Very annoying. I wonder if your order is a customer canceled one, the dealers kept it in the queue then tweaked the options for you what want.

Registered
Picked up my Kodiaq Sportline yesterday.
It was ordered in the 8th of June this year.
The salesman tells me they have stopped production at the moment because the have stock piled so many cars awaiting Chips.
Still trying to find my way around so many menus etc!

Registered
Just had the message I have been waiting for ......the car has left the factory.

Ordered on 3rd of July

1 - 20 of 20 Posts