Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would all those who ordered in December or are expecting April deliveries please advise where your cars are?
If you don't know, your dealer should have the current status code number.
You can see it at the top left* of the update sheet which your dealer should have and if he is any good will have sent you.
THANKS.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ordered 22/12/2016 code 38 "in port of exit released"

When is the 6th April!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Along,long,long way away! :roll:
Well done you (or Skoda!) It will be interesting to know how long it takes to get here. Which port is it coming into?
Looks as though yours will be the first CUSTOMERS car to get here.
Interesting though. They must have built the diesels forst. Mine was ordered on the 22/12 as well but mine is on the train to Emden. So a week behind yours.
Let us know asap.
We are like a load of kids at Christmas aren't we? :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
Along,long,long way away! :roll:
Well done you (or Skoda!) It will be interesting to know how long it takes to get here. Which port is it coming into?
Looks as though yours will be the first CUSTOMERS car to get here.
Interesting though. They must have built the diesels forst. Mine was ordered on the 22/12 as well but mine is on the train to Emden. So a week behind yours.
Let us know asap.
We are like a load of kids at Christmas aren't we? :lol:
Hi Colin, I don't know how many a week are produced but our VIN numbers are only 143 apart.

I will ask my dealer on monday which port it is likely to arrive into (I would guess the Tyne for obvious geographical reasons but that maybe I am being too simplistic) he has promised as soon as it hits the dealers I can go and have a look.

Cheers Andy

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The VIN numbers thing makes a mockery of it. They build 350 A DAY but of course that is a markets. Obviously it wold make sense to build a batch of RHD so the side in time must be the diesel Vs petrol thing. Obviously Dervs built first.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
The VIN numbers thing makes a mockery of it. They build 350 A DAY but of course that is a markets. Obviously it wold make sense to build a batch of RHD so the side in time must be the diesel Vs petrol thing. Obviously Dervs built first.
The last Škoda production line video I saw the cars were a right mixed bag, LHD and RHD and all trim levels going down the line at the same time.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, I must have been misinformed by SUK. There's a surprise then ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dealer emailed me on Saturday to say the car has been built and left the factory. I'm relaxed about the detail and look forward to his next update

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ordered Edition 190 on 27th Dec. Called in to Simpsons Colne today for a status update and part-ex valuation. My car has a status code 38 so should be waiting at Emden for a boat. I was told it would be held at a UK port until "round about" 6th April.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts