1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have fitted more than I care to remember (certainly into double figures)

If you are on Briskoda then there are several very good walkthroughs in the Octavia, Yeti and Superb forums.

I posted a reply in the 12v Sockets thread Colin started ( http://www.kodiaqforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=383 ) showing how it may be possible to convert the OE 12v sockets to ignition fed, personally I do not do them this way though as I think it's a messy way of doing it (having wires and plugs all over the car)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've fitted a few, YouTube is a great resource for information, just take your time and wires are usually very easy to hide in carpeting, headlining and trim.

·
Registered
503 Posts
As Gizmo said !
Looks like similar to Octavia for Kodiaq, just an extra damping bracket in the glovebox on the K.
I have an E-prance mini 0805 which I bought as I liked its small (and therefore hard to see) size. Picture Q is perfectly acceptable and cost reasonable, though their are probably better ones out now.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I always buy genuine Eprance dash cams... have one in each car... this happened to me last year. The ladies husband a London barrister tried to blame me for going in the back of her... insurance company found her at fault.

Not bad footage for a £20 dash cam

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a Vicovation Opia 2. Year old now. No issue at all. Installed myself. If you value your car do not get Halfords to touch it ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts